Tuesday, 26 January 2016

52 Week Photo Challenge. Week3 - Red.

This week's subject for the photo challenge is 'Red'. I thought this sign was fitting given the flooding we've had in Cumbria since before Christmas. This was one of those sneaky floods that pretends to have drained away, so you drive round the bend and find yourself engine deep in water!




For me it's rather un-inspiring though. So here's another red thing that's far more interesting.

A little red hen.



And determined as I am not to photograph the dogs for this challenge I couldn't resist this one. Well,it does have some red in it!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging again :-) I had missed the two previous posts but did laugh at the horses stood in the puddle - its been grim hasn't it (and I don't recommend looking at the forecast for this week either!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just need some self discipline! The weather certainly is grim. Everything flooded here but the house yesterday and more to come. Hope you're doing ok. Shout if I can be of any assistance at all. Even if you just want sometime out. You can come and laugh at my mud. :-)

      Delete