Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Sinking feeling.

1530hrs;
Me- Amber get out of that huge muddy puddle with that Kong, they're expensive!
Amber - Don't worry, look it floats.

Rolf - Er, I think I've got the one that floats!



1532hrs
Amber - I'll show you, see? Easily found!
Rolf - Hello? I have the floating one, you have the sinking one!



1534hrs
Me- Amber what are you doing? Get out of there with that Kong!
Amber- I'm trying to explain to you that it floats! Watch and learn!
  


1536hrs
Me-  AMBER! Do not lose that Kong! 
Amber - Stop fretting! Look I'll show you....


1538hrs
Me - NOOOOO!
Amber - Don't worry it flo...oh. It sank. Well, it can't be too far away...

1540hrs
Amber -It's surprisingly deep and muddy here...


1615hrs
Amber - Perhaps it's over this way.....or over here...here?....I'll try over there?


Me - Get. Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment