Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Feathered friends.

The Lodgers have left their nest.
And taken up residence on the hay rack.


I knew it would come in handy.
Ma and Pa Lodger are repairing the nest so I think there could be more to come.

Meanwhile the chickens have taken to accompanying me and the dogs on our evening walk round the fields.
They are led by matriarch Betty,
Tweetie Pie - Come along my pretty ladies I will....
Betty - Shut up Pretty Boy and keep up if you insist on tagging along!
Girls - Cackle cackle cackle (Chicken laughter)
Rolf isn't very impressed
Rolf -  Oh not those damned feathered terrors.
Pay attention and throw this for me!

Amber doesn't quite know what to make of it.
Amber - Mmmm. Are we having a take-away?
Me - No we are not!
But like most things in Chico's world,  Chico thinks it's wonderful!

Chico - Yay! The chickens are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment